Protect your theater to theater: vademecum for the spectator
The Greek Theater is a heritage of humanity, we are committed to respecting it and to guarantee our security and others. The Inda Foundation thank you and wish you enjoy the emotions of classical performances.
- Choose clothing and footwear that allow you to move with ease
- Pay close attention to moving, not sticking on the eyelashes or climbing the walls
- Observe access restrictions
- Do it yourself respectfully, avoiding spills and waste dispersion
- Not smoking
- Avoid introducing bullet or glass objects to the theater
- Leave animals at home save regularly registered dog dogs
- Photographic, cinematographic and television shooting is prohibited
- The cellphone must be off
- It does not even smoke with electronic cigarettes
- People with motor disturbances may require assistance from reception staff and volunteers in the theater
- At show started access and exit from the cavea will only be possible from the upper inputs
- In case of an emergency, keep calm, leave personal effects, do not run, and reach emergency exit according to personnel instructions.